The initial service term of the agreement shall begin on the date that HostForest generates an e-mail message announcing the activation of the account (the “Service Commencement Date”) and shall continue either monthly or annually depending on the term picked by the customer. Upon expiration of the initial term, this agreement shall automatically renew for the same length as the initial term unless HostForest or the customer provides the other with written notice of non-renewal at least one (1) days prior to the expiration of the initial term or the then-current renewal term, as applicable. The initial term and any renewal term may be referred to collectively in this agreement as the “Term.”
Cancellation & refunds
HostForest reserves the right to cancel any service provided at any time. In this event customers will be entitled to a prorated refund based upon the remaining period of service. If a customer contravenes HostForest’s terms of service, a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation by HostForest or the customer. Any incentives offered to customers when opening the account will also be cancelled. Customers may be given the option to purchase services which were offered as start-up incentives in the result of a cancellation. Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable, this includes all monthly and yearly services.Domain, SSL Certificate & Cloud Server Prices are non refundable. Under no circumstance will license fees such as cPanel be refunded. Customer agrees to submit all cancellations at least 72 hours prior to the next billing date of the service. Failure to pay will result in suspension up to termination of services and the balance being turned over to an outside collection agency for recovery. The only acceptable methods of cancellation are a ticket submitted via the billing system or cancellation submitted via the billing system.
At HostForest we do not tolerate abusive behavior toward our company or staff. If a customer continues to act in an abusive way towards our staff or company after a warning all active services will be suspended and communication with the customer terminated without refund.
Payments and Billing
Payments will be pay via DBBL Rocket, bKash, Bank Transfer. Fees are payable in advance on the first day of each billing cycle. Customer’s billing cycle shall be monthly, semi-annually, annually as indicated on their order, beginning on the service commencement date. HostForest may require payment for the first billing cycle before beginning service. Invoiced fees may be issued on or before the 1st day of each billing cycle, and the fees shall be due no later than 3 days after the due date, but in no event earlier than the first day of each billing cycle.
Customer represents and warrants to HostForest that the information he, she or it has provided and will provide to HostForest for purposes of establishing and maintaining the service is accurate. HostForest may rely on the instructions of the person listed as the primary customer contact on the order with regard to customer’s account until the customer has provided a written notice changing the primary customer contact. Customer cannot maintain more than one (1) account at my.hostforest.com
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To quickly process your transactions
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We do not use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.